Have you ever dreamed of flying to Neverland?
In collaboration with one of our creators, Hippochii and Moonstruck Creatives, we have banded together to create a special story that taps into our inner wonder and transports you into the amazing world of Neverland. Our series, “To Neverland: A Story for Charity”, is Gank’s first charity campaign that aims to support The Child’s World Growing Center; a Philippine education center that is focused on providing quality education for children with disabilities and special needs.
Through this campaign, we aim to provide school supplies for the students, improve their learning facilities, and fund more learning programs that benefit their growth. We have prepared a series of merchandise and a photobook that tells the story of a Lost Girl, who finds a new adventure from her mundane life through the help of Peter Pan. After all, there’s no harm in us being a child again, right? 😉
If you are interested in supporting our cause, our merchandise price list is as follows:
- Single HD Photo = $4 | Php 150
- Photoset Bundle = $10 | Php 500
- PDF Photobook = $15 | Php 950
- A4 Print (per piece) = $5 | Php 250
- 12 x 18 Poster = $10 | Php 500
- A4 Print Bundle (Set of 3) = $12 | Php 650
- A4 Physical Photobook = $30 | Php 1,350
PRE-ORDER HERE: https://bit.ly/3SPeguR
*All prices are in USD and PHP
Pre-orders are open from 10th October to 10th November 2022. All proceeds of this campaign will be donated directly to Child’s World Growing Center. Production will start after pre-order ends and updates will be regularly posted on Gank’s official social media.
If you have any questions or concerns in regards to this campaign, please contact our customer support team: [email protected].
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1) Conditions only apply during the period of the campaign from 10th October to 10th November 2022.
2) Gank reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify individuals who do not comply with the terms and conditions set, or any individual who Gank reasonably believes is interfering with the fair running of the event.
3) Gank, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, assume no responsibility and are not liable for (i) the accuracy or otherwise of the prize description, (ii) any warranty, condition or guarantee in respect of the prize, and (iii) the loss, late or non-receipt, damage or illegible of a prize notification or other communication sent with regards to this campaign.
4) Apple is not a sponsor and is not involved in any way with this lucky draw or contest.
By participating in the event means you have read, acknowledged and agreed to the Terms & Conditions set out by Gank.
CHANGES TO TERMS & CONDITIONS
Gank reserves the right at its sole discretion to amend the terms and conditions when there is any change in applicable legislation, regulation, or gaming law or our interpretation thereof, or if directed to do so by any competent authority.
As such, these changes will be made known to all individuals through Gank’s Discord Channel and Social Media Channels such as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.