During this Holy month of Ramadan, join our creators in giving back to the needy. For a limited time – our chosen MY creators will be listing out special Ramadan listings/memberships during this campaign period. 20% of every sale in the creators’ Gank profile will be donated to the creators’ choice of Ramadan donation center.
Also, a special donation box will be created during this campaign period, and the proceeds will go to the Ramadan donation center appointed by our creators.
Check out all these MY/SG Creators participating in this campaign:
- Fairuz Aneesa
Do your part with your creators to share happiness this Holy Month!
Campaign duration (for all creators listed above): 28th March ‘23 – 11th April ‘23
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1) Conditions only apply during the period of the campaign, which is from 28th March ‘23 – 11th April ‘23
2) Gank reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify individuals who do not comply with the terms and conditions set, or any individual who Gank reasonably believes is interfering with the fair running of the event.
3) Gank, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, assumes no responsibility and is not liable for (i) the accuracy or otherwise of the prize description, (ii) any warranty, condition, or guarantee in respect of the prize, and (iii) the loss, late or non-receipt, damage or illegible of a prize notification or other communication sent with regards to this campaign.
4) Apple is not a sponsor and is not involved in any way with this lucky draw or contest.
5) Giveaway winners for each creator campaign (if any) will be announced on the creator’s social media accounts between 11th April ‘23 – 18th April ‘23
By participating in the event means you have read, acknowledged, and agreed to the Terms & Conditions set out by Gank.
CHANGES TO TERMS & CONDITIONS
Gank reserves the right at its sole discretion to amend the terms and conditions when there is any change in applicable legislation, regulation, or gaming law or our interpretation thereof or if directed to do so by any competent authority.
As such, these changes will be made known to all individuals through Gank’s Discord Channel and Social Media Channels such as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.